Monday, February 12, 2007

My Cat and Crocuses in the Future

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Sneeker. She is our wonderful cat. Most of the time she is very quiet, but when she wants something she can be VERY persistent. She is sitting on the back of our armchair where she has a 'royal view' of everything around her.

I am working on some pictures of crocuses coming into bloom... I will try to do a sort of 'time lapse sequence' of pictures taken once a day at about 4PM. No guarantees but I'm trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cat is beautiful - "Sneeker" - so cute --now this is good, Terry - you are starting to write more you will have crocuses too- OK I am holding you to it - I want to see the crocuses!!! (I tried the slideshow but it does not work for me - so sad).